Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Snowy Winters day at A.N.B.C.

It's that time of year when we need to revisit all of our printed material and get prepared for the coming months. Over the past couple of weeks I've been working on our application forms, the 'Quiver' and will be preparing for the Men's retreat, summer camps and other programs that will be offered throughout the coming months. if you want to make sure you get a copy of 'the Arrowhead Quiver', just drop me an eMail with your mailing address and I'll see that you do!

This year, I will be acting as the personnel coordinator to help alleviate some of the work load from Kevin. I will receive staff applications and communicate with applicants regarding completing all of the details. Once complete I will pass the application on to Kevin who will check references and conduct interviews. teaming up this way should help to streamline the incoming staff.

Lord willing, we will be having five weeks of camp this summer, three children's camps and two teen camps. we are excited and optimistic to see what the Lord is going to do at ANBC this coming year.

I have been working away at filing in the new office. We recently had a four drawer lateral filing cabinet donated, and I have been working to organize all of the camper and staff paperwork from years past. Another couple of days and it should be all done. It has been a bit of a process, but it is necessary for us to have well organized, easily referenced records.

I thought I'd snap a few shots of camp in the snow, so I took my camera to the office today so I could share some shots with you.

The renovations at the office are coming along nicely. The sofas were recently donated, and add a nice touch to the office. A little more 'mud' and some paint and we'll be well on our way to completion.

No comments: