Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the arrival.

Liz dropped me off in Stewiacke this morning at 11 am, where I met my buddy Ben and we hit the highway. We arrived in Moncton just after 1, had lunch and did a few errands in town.
It was a great day for a road trip and as with all road trips... good times :0) We arrived at Arrowhead just as Kevin and James were putting the boat in the water.
It gave Ben a chance to familiarize himself with the boat and take it for it's 2009 maiden voyage. Ben will be our official boatman for this year!

Ben, James, Kevin and I will be getting an early start in the morning doing some yard work and landscaping. I'll let ya know how it goes... and if you're around and would like to lend a helping hand... we'd love to see your smiling face :0)

We are still looking for a lifeguard for the last week of camp... so if you know of someone who'd like to come and be a part of an awesome week of camp... just lemme know...

No comments: