Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mission Fest Halifax: Jesus To The Nations 2014

Every year at this time I have the privilege of joining Phil & Gracie Welch in Halifax to represent NCEM at Jesus to the Nations, otherwise known as Missionfest Halifax. It's a great weekend that always gives opportunity to see old friends and connect with new. Once again, this was the case. I had the opportunity to talk to a number of people that were interested in missions among Canada's First Nations; and I enjoyed fellowship with missionaries working with other agencies in various parts of the world. If you missed us this year, you can always check it out next March! We will, undoubtedly, be there.

The group selfie!

I have some wonderful friends who are committed to the Gospel and seeing it go forth; it is a blessing to call them my brothers.

It was nice to see Katelyn, she spent a couple of summers with us at A.N.B.C.

No comments: