Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grocery Grabber Thank-You Video.

Well, I'm home and mostly recovered from camp. It was certainly an amazing experience and I am so very excited that the Lord has called us to this ministry.

I've been to the doctor and begun to have some tests for allergies. I will be going to an allergist in the next couple of months, so for the time being I will be looking at the world through a Reactine veiled haze. For now, the medication is working and I have not been suffering too much with the hives.

I've begun to get some of the post summer camp materials prepared. I will be sending out Arrowhead's first prayer letter next month, it will be complete with pictures and stories from staff etc. I have several videos to prepare, one of which I will post below. We will also be producing a calendar featuring pictures from camp and listing important dates at Arrowhead.

It promises to be a busy fall as we travel and give update to churches about the ministry at Arrowhead. We are very much looking forward to it. We are still hopeful in the sale of our home, we are eager to get to New Brunswick.


This Video will be sent to churches and individuals who contributed grocery and cleaning items to Arrowhead for the summer camps.

No comments: