Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christian Action federation of New Brunswick

This past Saturday I had the privilege of speaking at the Christian Action Federation annual meeting. The meeting was held at Skyline Acres Baptist Church in Fredericton. My first encounter with CAFNB was this past summer when we had Marsha Boyd-Mitchell join us for our Discipleship week of summer camp. They exist to help meet the needs ministry and evangelism in New Brunswick, and I was asked to share with them at their meeting about the needs in First Nations ministry in Atlantic Canada. It was a pleasure to be with them for their meeting, I was warmly welcomed and encouraged by their enthusiasm.

Setting out for Fredericton on Saturday morning, I was not sure just how the day would go. I had just come from an all night youth event in Moncton with my home church, Cumberland Bay Baptist, and had slept very little. But the Lord was gracious and kept me safe and lucid until I returned home Saturday afternoon!

No comments: